Our Instant Bone Broth comes in a sachet of 3.5 grams, which makes 100ml of Bone Broth. Ideal for all dogs and cats of all ages. If your pet is old, sick, or pregnant, Bone Broth is a perfect addon to the diet. Bone broth contains a plethora of nutrients that can be beneficial to dogs. It's packed with vitamins and minerals and is a good source of protein, glycine, collagen, and glucosamine.
- Promotes gut health
- High in collagen for joint support
- A great source of moisture for adequate hydration
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Easily digestible
- Preservative-free and chemical-free
- No added flavors or coloring
- All-natural and fresh ingredients
- Rich in superfoods
- Convenient size - For travel/ for road trips/camping or hiking/for hydrating on a hot day
2 simple ways of serving:
1. Add 1 sachet (3.5 grams) of Instant Broth powder in 100ml warm water, stir, and serve.
2. Simply sprinkle or pour the 100ml of broth on your pet's kibbles, and get the goodness of chicken bone broth in a meal.
About Bone broth:
Doggos Instant Bone Broth (Pack of 5 - Makes 500ml soup) - Bone broth contains a plethora of nutrients that can be beneficial to dogs. It's packed with vitamins and minerals and is a good source of protein, glycine, collagen, and glucosamine.
- Bone broth is made by simmering the bones and connective tissue of animals.
- Bone broth dates back to prehistoric times when hunter-gatherers turned otherwise inedible animal parts like bones, hooves, and knuckles into a broth they could drink.
- Chicken bones are rich in Calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and other trace minerals — the same minerals needed to build and strengthen your pet's own bones
- Connective tissue gives you glucosamine and chondroitin, natural compounds found in cartilage that are known to support joint health.\
- Marrow provides vitamin A, vitamin K2, minerals like zinc, iron, boron, manganese, and selenium, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- While bone broth alone should not be used as a meal replacement, it’s a nutritious addition to your dog’s regular feeding schedule to complement its normal diet.
Most notably, it has been shown that bone broth:
1. Protects Joints
Joint health is important for all canines but is especially a concern for senior dogs, dogs who have previously suffered injuries, and breeds prone to certain ailments. Joint cartilage wears down with continual use and becomes damaged with time. Bone broth is a fantastic source of collagen and gelatin. This protein helps form connective tissue and promotes joint health.
2. Detoxes the Liver
Livers can struggle to detoxify the body when battling all of the toxicity dogs are prone to consume. Dogs encounter things in everyday life that make their liver work overtime: flooring cleaned and treated with chemicals, grass, and landscaping sprayed with poison, and other toxic compounds found in certain toys and treat
Livers only have a certain amount of the amino acid glycine; since bone broth contains glycine, it helps the liver get back on track.
3. Supports Gut Health and Digestion
- The body’s intestines are lined with tiny holes that act as a passage for nutrients to pass throughout the body. An unhealthy lifestyle can cause these holes to open wider – a condition called leaky gut. When these holes widen, undigested food and toxins begin to enter the body, causing it to develop allergies and food sensitivities.
- Bone broth contains gelatin which helps restore and protect the gut lining. This fights against leaky gut and improves digestion.
Bone broth is an excellent addition to a dog’s existing healthy diet and lifestyle. Talk to your veterinarian before incorporating bone broth into your diet if they’ve been diagnosed with conditions like kidney disease or cancer.
|Product Name||Doggos Instant Bone Broth (Pack of 5 - Makes 500ml soup)|
|Net Quantity||5 Pack|
|Net Weight||17.5 grams ( makes 500ml bone broth soup)|
|Imported & Marketed by||RP Enterprises,139, 1st Coss Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka 560095|
|Country of Origin||India|
|MRP||₹ 495.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Shop Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
The product engaged my dog nicely for awhile, and she liked to chew on it. It doesn't disintegrate and holds up to the teeth bashing of my doggie, as she is still a 3 month pup. She enjoys chewing on this, but after awhile, she gives up. I guess she can handle it better after she grows up. I gave a 3 star for flavor and scent as I can't tell what it is. But it's a pure vegetarian product and i give it a 5-star for that.6 months ago
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!