One Big Monster (800 grams of fresh dog food) and two flavors of Instant Bone Broth (3.5g+3.5g one box makes 100ml of bone broth) are included in the Doggos Monster Combo pack. Fresh Dog Food - It's made with the freshest ingredients, which are healthy for your dog's health as well as a balanced diet. This is a great option for every day. Fresh dog food that is high in vitamins and minerals for the dog's overall wellness. All canines above the age of three months should use it. At room temperature, it stays fresh for 12 months. There is no need to refrigerate this dish. Simply open the bottle, pour the contents, and serve. Pre-portioned for Smaller Breeds like Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Pug, Maltese, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier, Frech Bulldog, and Lhasa Apso.
The benefits of Doggos The Monster Club fresh dog food:
- More energy
- Healthier skin
- Fewer trips to the vet
- Boost Immune Health
- Encourage Digestive Regularity
- Shinier coats
The chicken Liver is rich in protein, fat, and Vitamin A. its high-fat content makes it a food choice for all young, growing dogs, and underweight dogs. Pumpkin helps your baby's stomach stay healthy. It helps in digestion and provides nutrients like Potassium, Copper, and Manganese. A mixture of Brown and White rice gives your dog a balanced dose of fiber, calcium, and iron. Other veggies mentioned make up for other necessary vitamins and minerals.
2 simple ways of serving:
- Add 1 Sachet (3.5 grams) of Instant Broth powder in 100ml warm water, stir and serve.
- Simply sprinkle or pour the 100ml of broth on your pet's kibbles, and get the goodness of chicken bone broth in a meal.
About Bone broth:
- Bone broth contains a plethora of nutrients that can be beneficial to dogs. It's packed with vitamins and minerals and is a good source of protein, glycine, collagen, and glucosamine.
- Bone broth is made by simmering the bones and connective tissue of animals.
- Bone broth dates back to prehistoric times when hunter-gatherers turned otherwise inedible animal parts like bones, hooves, and knuckles into a broth they could drink.
- Chicken bones are rich in Calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and other trace minerals — the same minerals needed to build and strengthen your pet's own bones
- Connective tissue gives you glucosamine and chondroitin, natural compounds found in cartilage that are known to support joint health.
- Marrow provides vitamin A, vitamin K2, minerals like zinc, iron, boron, manganese, and selenium, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- While bone broth alone should not be used as a meal replacement, it’s a nutritious addition to your dog’s regular feeding schedule to complement their normal diet.
|Product Details||Product Descriptions|
|Product Name||Doggos The Monster Club|
|Product Type||Dog Food And Broth|
|Net Quantity||4 Meals of 200g Each and Two Flavours of Bone Broth|
|Net Weight||800 grams of food + 7 grams of bone broth|
|Imported & Marketed by||RP Enterprises,139, 1st Coss Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka 560095|
|Country of Origin||India|
|MRP||₹ 728.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Shop Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!