Fofos Furry Mouse is a cute cat toy that mimics an actual mouse with its life-like features. It is made from soft plush polyester fabric resembling a rat or a mouse. This cat-playing toy is battery-operated and can be moved to generate a squeak-like sound which helps grab your cat’s attention. It has imported US-grade dried catnip leaves and grass powder inside. Interactive toys are known to unleash a kitten’s natural desire to chase, nip, play, chew, swat, and even promote harmless biting, scratching, and chewing. Kitten toys are the best way to exercise your cat and keep them alert.
- A cute battery-operated cat toy that mimics an actual mouse with its life-like features including the plush fabric, sound, and motion
- Imported US-grade catnip powder inside
- Pull string for motion and shake for mouse sounds.
- Recommended for small pet kittens as well as for older cats
- Fun fact: 66% of all cats carry the “Catnip Gene” that makes them react favorably to the calming and stress-reducing effects of catnip herb. Not sure if your cat carries this gene? Try this catnip toy to find out!
How to use: We recommend consistent and scheduled playtime. Start with five-minute a-day sessions. Just like a dog needs a walk, a cat needs playtime!
What is Catnip: Catnip is a plant related to mint and contains an essential oil called nepetalactone that is known to cause euphoric, calming and relaxing effects on cats. Catnip in small doses is completely safe, and non-addictive for your kitten as the effects last about 10 mins for most cats.
|Product Details||Product Description|
|Product Name||FOFOS Furry Mouse|
|Product Type||Cat Toy|
|Net Quantity||1 Pack|
|Net Weight or Dimensions||Variety|
|Imported & Marketed by||Anurag Kaloya 2/12, Basera CHS, Siddharth Nagar, Road No 9, Near Ekta Tripolis Tower, Goregaon (W), Mumbai 400104|
|Country of Origin Available||India|
|MRP||510/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Shop Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
It's probably the tweety sound it makes... but our finicky cat LOVES this. He hides it all over the house so we can't find it... till one day you're just sitting there and he comes flying in with it in his mouth and tosses it several feet in the air. He got bored with the squeaky mice we'd get him... but this is holding his attention. And he's allergic to cat nip. (Had to find out the hard way) So that's just an extra added bonus that it doesn't have any in it.5 months ago
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!